We may amend this information so please re-visit this web page periodically to ensure that you are happy with the amendments.
By registering or placing an order on our websites or joining one of our Clubs, you consent to the compilation, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
There are three hotels and two Leisure Clubs in the Samuel Solley (Hotels) Ltd. Group. Best Western Kings Manor Hotel, Edinburgh, www.kingsmanor.com – Best Western Balgeddie House Hotel, Glenrothes, www.balgeddiehouse.com and Pitbauchlie House Hotel, Dunfermline, www.pitbauchlie.com and The Fountain Spa Leisure Clubs at Balgeddie and Kings Manor, www.fountain-spa.com
We collect information as follows:-
- When you make a booking or enquiry online, by email or by phone, information including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information are required.
- When you check in and complete a registration card.
- When you join either Fountain Spa Leisure Club we also collect Bank details and Health Status as well as name and contact details.
- When you use the Balcony Health & Beauty Salon at Kings Manor Hotel.
- When you complete a Guest Entry Disclaimer when you visit as a guest to either Leisure Club.
- When you complete a Pre-exercise Questionnaire, Health Screening and / or Health Consultation.
- Through the monitoring of trends in usage (swipes from members) and class booking information.
- For Health and Safety Purposes and incident monitoring CCTV images and recordings will only be stored and processed as required by law.
- We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as details from e-mails or letters you send to us.
- To uphold customer service standards and to aid training, we may record and monitor calls.
- During your visit and / or Membership we may collect information from you in the form of requests, guest questionnaires and / or Member Comment Cards.
- After your visit we will preserve relevant information about you to enable us to comply with our legal obligations (e.g. financial record keeping) and to ease the accommodation of any future stays / visits / Membership.
How is your information used:-
- To enable us to process reservations and special requests, invoice you and to contact you where necessary regarding your bookings.
- To deliver safe and effective exercise prescription and treatments delivery.
- For future contact for the renewal of Club Memberships.
- To aid in the mapping of future delivery within the Club(s).
- We will also use the information to administer, support and improve customer experiences.
- To request services on your behalf with third parties.
- We may use your information to contact you for feedback and where appropriate inform you about changes to the website or our services.
- Where you have opted in and consented we may contact you to advise of products or services which may be of interest to you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
Security and Data Retention:
- We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
All information is retained on our secure servers or in secure storage.
Who has access to your information?
- Third Party Service Providers and Third Party Data processors working on our behalf: we may pass your information to our third party service providers and agents; however, we only disclose information that is necessary to provide the service.
- Law Enforcement/Regulatory Bodies: we may disclose and exchange information with law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- We will share your data with Best Western Suppliers working on our behalf and the hotel(s) at which you have made a reservation.
- We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
Subscribing to Solley Hotels
- If you subscribe to one of Solley Hotels or The Fountain Spa Leisure Clubs, we will only retain your email address and mobile number (SMS), to be added to the Hotel’s and Club’s mailing list for the purpose of products, competitions, promotions and offers.
- If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
Under data protection laws, you have the following rights:-
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold and the right to ask us to correct mistakes or update details.
- In certain situations you may ask us to delete information.
- You have the right to receive a copy of all personal information we hold about you in a structured, commonly used data and machine readable format and/or transmit that data to a third party.
- You can change your marketing preferences at any time. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us please follow the unsubscribe link in our electronic communication or contact us.
- This Policy applies only to our website(s) and not to links on the third party sites you visit via our links.
Links to other Websites
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in July 2019.